Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Perfect Cowgirl Boots

The Western look is still trending big time. It's no wonder, too! I watched the CMT channel on TV the other morning while I was "putzing" around the house. Holy cow those country boys are super super good looking. I think those cute men could make even the biggest city girl want to throw on a pair of cowgirl boots and a flannel shirt. I had to stop what I was doing so I could "ooo and ahhhh" over them!

I found these perfect cowgirl boots. Along with the Western trend, the huge trend of animal print patterns are still extremely popular. These boots are great because they combine these two hot trends. These boots are also perfect because they can match a brown outfit or a black outfit! You can really dig into your cowgirl roots in these boots, even if you didn't know you had any country roots!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want them please send me the link. Tricia.Shirey@gmail.com