Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

This Hot Pink Clutch is Great for Going Out


I love to go out once in a while with my friends! It's so much fun to get together and have a delicious dinner, some great drinks, and catch up on each other's. Nothing beats a great girl's night out! :) No offense boys...

I found this great clutch that I know I will be bringing with me on our girl's night out! I shop for accessories all the time because accessories can make or break an outfit. You can make the same little black dress look completely different on two different nights out by changing your accessories. This clutch is fantastic because it is a bright pink, fun color. It has a snap closure and a wrist strap. There are also two interior slots to hold cards and an ID holder. It is leather and made my Marc Jacobs, which is even better!

This would go great with a little black dress and some cute hot pink pumps. 

No comments: