Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Cute Fall Look

Fall is just around the corner! I was shopping at Target yesterday and saw the school supplies out already. Summer has been going by so fast, I can't believe it. I don't know if I'm ready to say goodbye to all of the fantastic summer fashion trends of 2012.

Here are some great fall trends to look forward to this year:
-high, draped necklines
-red! Crimson red is the new black and I couldn't be more excited
-sharp black and white contrasting
-fuzzy sweaters
-contrasting collars
-wide brimmed hats
-black and white print
-red plaid
-Bohemian print
-black and neutrals

I love this outfit! I wanted to show you all this great fall trend outfit. It's all black with neutral accessories to break up the black a bit. You are going to be seeing a lot of this in the fall season and it's such a great look.

No comments: