Pages

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Never Head to the Beach Without My Favorite Swimsuit Cover Up

There is nothing I love more than a relaxing day at the beach. I can lay in the gorgeous sunshine while getting lost in a good book (I love a good quick beach read!). I could spend hours at the beach. It is like my home away from home.

When packing to go to the beach, I fill my favorite beach tote with sunscreen, my favorite shades, a cute fedora to keep the sun from damaging my face, the current book I am reading (of course), and of course a swimsuit cover up.

There are so may different styles of cover ups that I have seen being worn around the beach, and I own a variety myself. My recent favorite is my maxi swim cover up. I love maxi dresses and wear them all the time during summer. This swim cover up incorporates my favorite trend with great beach attire!

No comments: