Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Riding Boots Are The Best Boots for Fall

As most of you know, DSW is my favorite shoe store! I feel like I can find something there for whatever occasion and I find it easy to stay in my allotted shoe budget. Since I am SUCH a shoe freak, I have to make a budget or my closet would be even more full and my wallet would be even more empty!

Right now, as Fall is fast approaching and Summer will be ending sooner than we think, I am checking out some fall footwear. I am really loving riding boots. You don't need to have a horse or live on a farm to rock these bad boys! Riding boots are fashionable and are a huge fall trend. They are the perfect heel height. Riding boots looks fantastic over skinny jeans, under bootcut jeans, over leggings and with western-inspired dresses (think flowy with light colors and floral print).

I can't wait to order these and add them to my collection! :) 



No comments: