Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Dream of a Prom Dress

Prom was the highlight of my year when I was in high school! Now, my sister is in high school and it will be her turn! I have to admit, I am a little bit jealous. I don't miss high school my any means but I really miss prom!

It was so much fun to pick out the perfect prom dress. With that, came choosing matching shoes, cute accessories (jewelry and a clutch), the perfect hairstyle and coordinating flowers.

When the day finally came, it was so exciting to get ready with my friends. We helped each other and took so many pictures throughout the day.

Now it's time to stop reliving my high school days and make sure that my sister's are as fun as mine were! She really likes this dress, and she will look great in it! This dress would be adorable with some sexy silver heels and a matching sparkly silver clutch.

No comments: