Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

This Bikini is Great!


Bikini season is in full swing. As the weather heats up, it's a great time to update your wardrobe. I like to get a few swimsuits each Summer. If anything, it's an excuse to go shopping. I like to do a lot of my shopping online and avoid the massive amounts of people in crowded stores. 

I found this great bikini and am wanting to pass it on and share it. I love this bikini because it has a very sporty look to it. It doesn't look like a few strings holding together a tiny piece of fabric (that may sound old fashioned, but teeny bikinis are not my personal style). I also love this because it is not your run-of-the-mill black bikini. It has some color that is fun and bright. 

This would be super cute with some fun, bright sunglasses and some summery flip flops. I can't wait to order this super cute, sporty bikini and get it in so I can head out to the beach for a day of sun and fun! 

No comments: