Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fun Bridal Party Dresses Make for a Fun Wedding

I love being a bridesmaid. I have been in several weddings (yes, I am one of those "always a bridesmaid, never a bride" type person) and have loved every minute of it. And in case you were wondering, I've been in 8 weddings, not nearly as many as Katherine Heigl in "27 Dresses", hehe :) Anyway, it's such an honor to be asked to stand in a wedding as a bridesmaid. It's a ton of fun and feels great to support my closest friends and family members on their big day. It's great to be a part of the planning (which I am starting to get REALLY good at), the bachelorette parties, the bridal showers, and of course the big day!

It's important to have a great bridesmaid dresses. You want to look great (without taking attention away from the bride) while being comfortable (all of those pictures, standing for the ceremony, and dancing the night away). I found a great site for bridal party dresses if you are in a wedding and able to pick out your dress. These dresses are fun and stylish. They come in an assortment of sizes and colors to match the colors and decor of the wedding.

No comments: