Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

How to Make Quick Waves From Braids

I'm always looking for easy to do hairstyles that are quick and effortless but look great. That's not always easy to find. During the summer months there are many other things I would rather be doing than sitting inside a bathroom for an hour and a half trying to put make up on and style my hair when it's nice outside and there are many other fun things I could be doing outside. I would much rather be outside boating, grilling, swimming, and more.

Here is a quick, easy way to get effortless waves in your hair. Turn on your straightener and let it heat up. I prefer using one this size rather than a large one, but whatever size straightener you own should work--no need to go buy a new one! Section off hair and braid several strands. The smaller the braids, the tighter the waves. The larger and thicker the braids, the looser the braids. Clamp your straightener on the top of the braid and gently run it from top to bottom of the braid two to three times. Undo the braids once they cool and you're all set and good to go!

No comments: