Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Beautiful Bridesmaid Dresses


I love being in weddings. It's so much fun! It's a huge honor to be asked by my best friend to be her maid of honor. I am helping with almost all of the wedding planning. The wedding is in September so we are getting together this weekend to look for bridesmaid dresses. She wants us to help pick out the dresses since we are the ones that will be wearing them and buying them.

I found some great dresses that I want to share with the other bridesmaids. They are from Pacific Plex and are absolutely gorgeous. The dress pictured above is perfect because it matches her colors for her wedding, and is perfect for a fall wedding. There are so many to choose from! They have several different styles, colors, and sizes. You can find the perfect dress for the bridal party and it won't break anybody's bank. The prices are great! 

No comments: