Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Unique and Beautiful Prom Dresses

Prom season is here! This was always my favorite time of the year in high school. Since I am no longer in high school, I loving helping my two younger sisters shop for their dresses and get ready for their big day! This year, my sisters ordered their prom dresses online. There were so many to choose from. Pacific Plex is their favorite place to shop from. The selection of prom dresses is great and the prices are unbeatable. They carry many different lengths, styles, and colors so no matter what a girl's personal style is, she can express herself in a dress that's flattering and unique.

The dresses arrived with plenty of time to spare and last week, I helped the girls order their flowers. They chose fun, spring flowers that match the colors of their dresses. They are now onto picking out their hairstyles! This makes me miss high school and the great proms I had. I hope they have just as much fun!

No comments: