Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Perfect Bridesmaid Dresses

I'm helping to plan a wedding. They have set the date for May 18, 2012. This is going to be such a fun wedding, I can't wait! She asked me to help her with the planning as well as standing in the wedding as a bridesmaid. I am honored to have been asked and am doing my best to help her plan everything so that her big day goes as smoothly as possible.

We are trying to pick out bridesmaid dresses. It's such a hard decision to make! There are so many out there. There are different lengths, styles, materials, and colors that it is becoming a very overwhelming task. I'm glad that she is letting us have an input in the dresses that we are buying. We found this one and love it! She wants the bridesmaids to all wear blue and we all love this style in that color. It's also a dress that can be worn to a different occasion, so it becomes a better deal.

No comments: