Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Maxi Dress


As you know, wedding season is here. Whenever summer rolls around, the fridge fills will wedding invitations. A close friend of mine is getting married this summer and I can't wait. A lot of my friends will be there and it'll be a good time. 

I am shopping around for a great dress to wear for the wedding and I think I found the perfect one! It's a maxi dress by Lauren Conrad (which is one of my favorite brands). This can be found at Kohl's, where her line of clothing is sold. 

Maxi dresses are perfect to wear with flats, either opened or closed toe. They look great with either. 

This dress would also be perfect for a night out on the weekend or as an outfit on a day trip somewhere fun. Maxi dresses are nice enough to wear to weddings and formal events but casual enough to wear to day events. They are a great addition to any wardrobe. 

No comments: