Friday, May 4, 2012
Tips to Tame Your Frizzy Hair
I'm going to share some tips with you. If you have curly hair, follow these simple ideas to keep your hair tame in the heat. If you don't, share it with somebody who has curly hair and they will appreciate it!
1. Use cold water after washing your hair and using conditioner. This can be uncomfortable after a nice, long hot shower but the cold splash of water smooths the hair cuticle.
2. Use a good moisturizing product to lock in hair moisture from inside out.
3. Use a wide tooth comb instead of a brush. It helps to detangle the hair and evenly distribute conditioner.
4. Prep your hair before shampooing it. Some people use different kinds of oil and some prefer the old way of combining egg and mayonnaise.
5. Switch your hairdryer to the "cool" setting and use a diffuser at the end of it.
6. When finishing up with washing your curly hair, don't rub a towel on it to help it dry. This will create more frizz! Instead, pat your hair gently!