Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Motherhood Has Great Clothes for The Expecting Mother

I hear a lot of complaints about the amount of maternity clothes available in the fashion world from my friends who are expecting babies. They said they feel as though there isn't a lot of choices when it comes to maternity clothes and they wish that would change. Being the good friend that I am--and maybe it's because I'm obsessed with fashion and clothes--I found a great place for them to get maternity clothes.

Motherhood is the name of the store and they carry tons of great maternity clothes that are trendy and available at very reasonable prices (a lot of expecting mothers don't want to spend a fortune when they are expecting a baby who add a lot of costs to the household income, which is understandable).

I love this sundress. It is my favorite! It is the perfect thing to wear to a summer event. A lot of pregnant women get uncomfortable in the heat of summer and that's why this dress is great. It is cool and comfortable while being very trendy. Better yet, it's only $29!


No comments: