Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Perfect Little Black Dress


I am going out in a couple of weeks for my best friend's Bachelorette Party. I can't wait! I helped plan it and I know that it's going to be a great time. I had a hard time planning it at first because there are so many different things you can do for a Bachelorette Party that it can be hard to fit everything that you want to do in one night.

We finally decided on renting a limo, starting out at a fancy restaurant downtown and then going out to the bars afterwards to have a few cocktails celebrating my friend's last time being "single". 

I sent out the invitations to her closest girlfriends. I wrote on the invite that this is a "little black dress" event and that all attendees should wear a little black dress, and that the bride is to wear a little white dress. 

I came across the perfect little black dress to wear to her party, and I ordered it yesterday. This is a super sexy, fun dress that can be worn again to a different event down the road. It is reasonably priced and will look great with my hot pink heels and hot pink clutch. 

No comments: