Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pumpkin Facials Will Make Your Skin Glow


I can't stress enough how important it is to take care of your skin! I regularly get facials to deep clean and renew my skin. A couple of other great ways to take care of your skin include drinking plenty of water, using sunscreen everyday (even if it's not sunny out, your skin can still get damaged), and getting enough sleep.

I love to treat myself to a facial every couple of weeks. It's very relaxing to take a break from everyday life and get the treatments that my skin deserves. I go to Cloud Mover because they have a great staff that also knows the importance of skin care. I always feel like I have just gone on a mini vacation when I return from Cloud Mover!

My latest favorite kind of facial to get is a pumpkin facial. They start out with a double cleanse. Then, it's time for an exfoliation with a pumpkin mask. This helps remove dead skin so there is room for fresh cells to regenerate. The mask is followed by a tone, hydrate, and SPF treatment. This is a great facial that will leave your skin glowing. You will look and feel great from the inside out!

No comments: