Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

A Great Way To Keep Your Hair Hydrated and Healthy

Fall is in full swing and I can't help my notice that everything is becoming extremely dry. The bad part is that this isn't even the worse of it yet--it will get much worse in the middle of winter. I'm dreading it, but I love the change of season! I've noticed it so far in my hair, nails and skin. I went out yesterday and loaded up on some Fall and Winter hair and skin care products. I purchased a cuticle moisturizer to keep my nails looking soft as well as some thick, creamy hand lotion. I also apply a foot cream and night and put socks on my feet to help the foot cream better absorb into my skin. I purchased the ingredients for an amazing do it yourself hair treatment. I do this every year and it works great!

All you need is 2 egg yolks with two tablespoons of olive oil. Mix the two together and add a cup of water. Add the treatment to your hair and massage it into your scalp. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse well. This will result in softer, shinier hair that will look great, feel great and be healthier! 

No comments: