Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Black and Brown

There are so many things that are hot in the fashion world that used to be considered taboo. One example is combining red and pink.You used to never see a combination of these two colors until color blocking became popular. Another example is wearing white after Labor Day. This was something else that you never saw but is now very common. White is one of the most popular colors for Fall and Winter this year! I love all the changes that are going on and am super excited to see what's to come.

It used to be so taboo to wear black with brown that it was ridiculous. It is a color combo that I love and I'm glad it's acceptable in the fashion world. The warm tones that the shades of brown have combine with the sharp intense black color and it creates a fantastic look. I've even combined the two colors in decorating my home. I love it!


No comments: