Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fun Ways to Wear Your Scarf

Scarves are one of my favorite accessories. I love how they can change an outfit and add so much "pop" to an ordinary outfit. I love that I can load up on the inexpensive, plain, colored shirts and make the same shirt look completely different with a scarf.

Scarves are also easy to use for seasonal dressing. In the summer, I wear lightweight scarves that have colors that are bright and fun, such as green, yellow, pink, purple, etc. In the fall, I wear rust tone, deep reds, dark golden yellows, burnt orange, etc. In the winter, the scarves get a little bit heavier and I lean more towards creams, blacks, and deep grays. It's amazing on how diverse scarves can get!

I was looking around on Pinterest today and found this amazing picture that shows some of the many different ways to wear a scarf. Try some of these out next time you want to sport a scarf, or come up with some of your own and share them on here! I can't wait to see!

No comments: