Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ombre Hair is IN



I'm all about Fall fashion. It is my favorite time of the year and there is nothing about Fall that I don't like. There are so many great things about it that I really just can't get enough: the apple cider, football games, new fashion trends, Halloween, cool weather, and of course the copious amount of meals I make in the crock pot.

Anyway, I've been seeing this "ombre" look everywhere and I absolutely fell in love with it! This is a French trend (go figure, everything awesome starts there, they are the fashion capital of the world...) So many celebs are trying this out (think Khloe Kardashian). You can make this work whether you want to go bold or try something a little more nonchalant. Think of your job, too, before you go too bold! During the warmer months, go for lighter and brighter shades and in the colder months of winter, try out ash tones. Have fun with this and post some pics if you get this done--I'd love to see! 

No comments: