Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

An Adorable Betsy Johnson Watch

Betsey Johnson has awesome accessories! I have a little bit of a collection going, but I can't help it. The designs are absolutely adorable and they are like no other. I love adding accessories to an outfit. It can completely change the entire outfit and spice it up so much. A cute black t-shirt and jeans can be spiced up and changed with a necklace, earrings and a bracelet or watch. It's easy to use accessories to add pops of color into outfits as well.

This Betsey Johnson watch just came out at Nordstrom. I saw it and instantly fell in love. What's not to love? First of all, this watch is PINK, my favorite color. The pink crystals and pink bow just add to its cuteness! It has a leather strap that buckles. The dial is mother of pearl, it's water resistant, and is stainless steel. I can't wait to get tis watch and add it to my collection!

No comments: