Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pretty Preppy Fall Outfit

I am LOVING the change of weather and seasons that is going on. Fall is my all-time favorite season of the year and there is NOTHING about Fall that I don't like! I love the change in clothing, activities, and colors. With Fall comes putting away flip flops and shorts and taking out leggings, boots, and sweaters. It's also time to bring out the crock pot and put away the grill in the garage until Spring. 

I feel like Western boots are making a huge mark in the fashion happenings of Fall 2012. I have a couple of pairs of Western boots and I love them! I was thinking the other day...what if you aren't into that look? So many fashion websites and magazines are showing the Western look. What if that's not your style? I found this pretty preppy Fall look and thought I would share! Pair a blazer with a warm scarf. To keep your hair out of the way, a high bun is easy to do in your hair and looks very chic. 

No comments: