Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fantastic Jewelry in Orange County


If you are like most women, you love jewelry. There is nothing better than getting the gift of jewelry for special occasions. The best jewelry I ever received was for my wedding. It's my favorite piece of jewelry and definitely the most special. I wear my wedding and engagement rings everyday.

Through all the mess and chaos of planning our wedding, my husband made the right decision and got my wedding jewelry in Orange County at Simone and Son. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen and I love it!

Simone and Son is a jewelry store that has been around since 1978. They are a family owned company and have what it takes to do well in the jewelry market. This is a family owned company with great values and fantastic product. Simone and Son has a team of jewelers that specialize in custom design and craft of any ring.

No comments: