Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Natural Jewelry Cleaner


A woman loves jewelry more than almost anything else. For me, the more blingy it is, the better! I love dressing up a regular everyday outfit with fun and pretty accessories and jewelry. I have quite the collection going and I could never part with my jewelry and I love to keep it looking nice. I try to frequently clean my jewelry but the cleaner in the store is always so expensive!

All you need for ingredients is:
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon dish detergent
1 cup of water

Heat the water in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes. Cut a piece of aluminum (enough to cover the bottom of the bowl). Pour the hot water in the bowl over the aluminum foil. Add remaining ingredients and place jewelry on top of foil. Allow jewelry time to sit for at least five to ten minutes. Rinse jewelry completely with cool water and dry with a soft cloth. Discard solution when finished--don't reuse! You will love the sparkle and shine that your jewelry will have! 




No comments: