Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

My Vote for Best Dressed at the CMA's

Did any of you watch the CMA's this past Thursday evening? It was on television, and I'm sure you all heard. When I went to check my facebook, the CMA's were all anybody could talk about! Twitter was blowing up with Tweets about the CMA's as well. It was great!

Everybody in the music world buzzes about the amazing vocals, new songs, and fabulous duets. Everybody in the fashion world talks about best dressed and worst dressed. Now I'm not going to get into the whole "worst dressed" thing, because personally, I think it's mean! I would rather focus on the good than hang onto the bad.

My vote for best dressed this year goes to Carrie Underwood, hands down. She looks absolutely stunning! I love the intricate detail of her dress. The colors look amazing with her skin tone and hair color, and her confidence just gives her that boost that puts a cherry on top of an amazing outfit.

Congrats to the winners of the CMA's! Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments: