Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Homemade Face Mask for Dry Skin

The temperatures are dropping and the air is getting a lot drier. This happens every year and I can see and feel the changes in my skin. My face feels a lot drier and it started to get a couple of really dry patches. My daily moisturizer is no longer enough to keep my face hydrated. My lips are also started to get more chapped and I am constantly applying chapstick. When it gets like this, I know that it is time to do a face mask. I like the homemade ones because store face masks are a lot more expensive and there are many unnecessary and sometimes harmful ingredients in them!

Here is the recipe for a fantastic homemade face mask for dry skin.
You will need:

  • 1 tsp powdered milk
  • 1 tbsp runny honey
  • 1 tsp aloe vera gel
  • 2 drops essential oil
Mix ingredients well, apply to face, let sit for 15 minutes, wash off with warm water. 

Let me know how it works. I personally love it! 

No comments: