Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Beautiful Prom Dresses

I love prom season. I feel like as soon as the holidays hit, that means that prom is right around the corner. I love prom because it's such a fun event during high school. It's exciting to get ready with your friends. There's so much to choose from and decide on that you can really cater your prom experience to your own personal style.

You can choose your prom dress (which was always my favorite part), shoes to match, beautiful flowers that coordinate, a great hair style, and of course a fun date to dance the night away with! I wish I could go to prom again, although it's nice that my sisters are in high school still and the perfect age for prom. They are both going this year and I can't wait to help them with all of these fun things!

No comments: