Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fantastic Color Guide to Eyes

Eye-color-chart coordinating liner/shadow

I am always looking for fun, new ways to do my make up, especially my eyes. I feel like eye make up is a lot easier to change up and experiment with than make up for your face (such as foundation--you don't really want to do a bunch of different colors in that, it will look fake). I tend to do lighter colors for my eyes during the day and darker, more fun colors in the evenings when I go out.

I have big, green eyes and I love them. I want them to stand out as much as possible, as they are my best feature. I found this great visual aid in assisting people in selecting their eye make up color based on their eye color. It's a chart that's easy to use. Write down the colors that best match your eyes and take it in next time you go shopping.You can make tons of different combos out of the colors in the chart under your eye color! Let me know what you think of the end result, I'd love to hear!

No comments: