Friday, November 23, 2012
DIY Skin Care Ideas and Tips
1. Use fresh lemon juice and apply to your face and neck. Leave it on for about ten minutes--rinse it off and notice your lighter and brighter skin!
2. Drinking at least a half of a gallon of water a day can eliminate blackheads and treat your dry skin.
3. If you have a pimple, apply tea tree oil to a pimple with a cotton swab. Do this every few hours and and about an hour before bed, apply vitamin B oil. Watch your pimple disappear!
4. Put some champagne on a cotton ball and rub in evenly on your face. This will shrink pores, give your skin a glow, and add antioxidants to your skin.
5. Mix sugar with your face or body wash. This prevents pimples and keeps the skin super smooth!