Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Tip for Mascara Appplication

Mascara is one of my favorite parts of make-up. I love that mascara can add so much to the eyes to really make them pop and stand out. I always like my lashes to look as long and thick as possible, so I sometimes add a second layer of mascara to really make them stand out.

I have the most trouble getting mascara onto my bottom lashes. I can really tell the difference when it's not there, but before I came across this great tip, my mascara would smudge and smear under my eyes. It would look like I got punched and had a black eye!

I came across this tip on Pinterest and it makes application of mascara on my lower eyelashes so much easier and more efficient. If you use a plastic spoon to place under the lower lashes, this prevents the mascara from going on the skin. It's a wonderful tip and I use it everyday!

No comments: