Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

An Amazing Selection of Engagement Rings in Orange County


I can honestly say that I had the picture perfect proposal. There were candles, music, a beautiful speech from my future groom, and of course some wine. I am so excited and have not been able to stop smiling since we got engaged a couple of weeks ago. That's how it's supposed to be, right? I couldn't be happier!

Everybody asks if I saw it coming, and I can say that I did have suspicions. He took me to my favorite jewelry store in Orange County to look at engagement rings a couple of times. He knows how picky I am when it comes to jewelry and also wanted to make sure that the size is right for my finger.

I had an amazing experience with Simone and Son. He said it's easy to see why they are my favorite jewelry store. They have a great selection of rings and there are so many different sizes, colors, and shapes to choose from. No matter what your personal style is, you can find a beautiful ring with the help of the friendly staff.

No comments: