Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Top Fall Fashion Trends of 2012


I'm sure you've already been noticing new fashion trends popping up in stores and online. It's no secret in the fashion world that when the seasons change, the trends do too!

I'm taking today to share with my readers some of the fall fashion trends of 2012. You can take these great ideas from the runways right to your closet!

First off, an elegant look is now super trendy. This would include velvet materials, black and gold colors, ornate details, embellishments, etc. It's a very luxe and grandeur look. I love it!

PINK! Pink is the new, well, pink. Shades of pink will be popping up in stores everywhere from light tones to dark, deep shades...you can't go wrong with pink this season!

White is right. Maybe the biggest color trend of fall will be no color at all! Any shade from eggshell to a bright white can be used for this hot trend. Add a little bit of silver if you're hesitant to go all white!

I'll keep doing my research...look for more to come! Until then, go out and hit the stores. You don't have to pay full price to achieve the hottest and trendiest looks of fall!

No comments: