Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DIY Dry Shampoo

Nothing makes my day worse than having a bad hair day. I feel like a complete slob walking around with bad hair. It sadly reflects on my attitude and I tend to just feel that nothing can go right!
Some days when I wake up late and I need a quick fix, I turn to dry shampoo. I use it a lot because I sleep in a lot! I found a fantastic recipe on Pinterest that has a quick and easy recipe for making my own dry shampoo. For those of you that don't know, dry shampoo is a shampoo that gets sprayed on your dry hair and doesn't need to be rinsed out. I usually spray it on my roots and then brush it through my hair to evenly distribute it. Grease usually hangs out in the roots of your hair and makes it impossible to style!
This make it yourself dry shampoo is easy to make and I love it because I know exactly what's in it! Combine 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, 4 tablespoons of water, and 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol into a spray bottle and shake it to mix the contents. Enjoy! Let me know how this works for you if you try it.

No comments: