Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Custom Engagement Ring is Perfect for Your Personal Style and Taste

I can go in a room of twenty women and ask them what their personal style is when it comes to jewelry. I bet that I could get all different answers from each person! Jewelry is such a precious and special item, that it is important that each person gets exactly what they want. 

This is why I went with a custom engagement ring. My fiance was nice enough to consider my personal taste when picking out my ring. Even though it wasn't as much of a surprise when he proposed, I at least have a ring that I am head over heels in love with. I am so proud of my ring because it really is "me"!

Simone and Son understands this. This is a family-owned company that has been in the business for years. They have perfected the process of custom designed rings. The staff is able to design and create the ring of your dreams! I feel so special knowing that I am the only one wearing this beautiful ring on my finger!

No comments: