Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

A Sexy, Fun Smokey Eye


I'm always looking for fun ways to do my make-up. When the seasons change, I like to add fun new ways to do my make-up. This upcoming season, peacock pattern is a huge trend. The colors are hot (blue, green, purple, and gold). The pattern is great because it's a fun, fresh alternative to the typical, traditional zebra pattern or leopard pattern.

This eye is a great because it's easy to do and makes for a fantastic night look. You can pair this eye with almost any outfit or look. You can choose to bring out any of these colors. I would accentuate it with gold accessories and jewelry with a solid dress.

Start with a lavender or purple base all over the lid and under the brow. Then take a gold shadow and line your lower lid. Take a dark green shade next and cover just your lid. Add some black mascara and your set!

No comments: