Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Outfit


Hello everybody! I hope you all had a great weekend. I did, and I'm ready for the week ahead. It's going to be a busy one but I'm ready to take it head on!
The weather is continuously getting nicer and nicer out and I am getting ready for a change of season.
I discovered this perfect outfit for Spring. First of all, I love the print on the skirt. It's fun and fresh. The rest of the outfit is coordinated with the skirt, without looking too "matchy-matchy." The sweater and earrings match the blue tones of the skirt and the handbag, nail polish, and heels go great with the red tones of the skirt. The sunglasses make a great accessory to protect your eyes from the bright sun as well as making a fashion statement, as 50s fashion is in right now. The sweater is perfect for the sometimes-unpredictable weather that occurs with Spring. If it gets chilly or rainy, you're covered!
This outfit is perfect for the business setting as well as an afternoon out.

No comments: