Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spice Up Your Hair With Feather Headbands!


I like to shop. Actually I like to shop, A LOT. I'm always looking for fun, fresh ways to spice up my wardrobe. Sometimes, instead of spending a lot of money on a new outfit, I'll spice up an existing outfit with fun, new accessories. It's much cheaper this way, all while fighting the feeling of wearing the same outfits all the time.

A great way to spice up an outfit is to spice up your hair! Believe it or not, hair is a great way to accessorize. My favorite way to do this is with feather headbands. Feathers are fun and very in style right now. These feather headbands are inexpensive and there is an endless amount of ways in which they can be used. You can leave your hair down and put one in or decide to rock an up-do and put it in with your hair up. It looks great all styles, colors, and lengths of hair so no matter what kind of hair you have, what outfit you're wearing, or what the occasion is, you will look great!

There are so many colors of feather headbands available, that you can choose which ones you like best and what fits your personal style. A personal tip: I have blonde hair and like to wear darker colored feathers. My roommate has dark brown hair and prefers the lighter feathers. They really pop and stand out!

No comments: