Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Rain, Rain, Go Away!


Rain, rain, go away, come again another day! I'm sure you've all heard this popular saying. When I was younger, I used to dislike April the most out of any month because of all the rain that came. It meant that I wasn't able to play outside, which was my favorite thing to do. One day, it was raining (yet again) and my mom bought me a pair of lime green rain boots along with a matching rain coat and umbrella. It made my day! I spent almost the entire day playing outside and enjoying the showers.
I was recently doing some shopping online and came across these great rain boots for adults! Due to the rain outside today I was inspired. These boots are fun and are a great way to keep the bottoms of your pants or jeans dry. They're fun, fashionable, and functional! There are many fun patterns available, and you can pick one according to your personal style.

No comments: