Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun and Fashionable Bridal Party Dresses



Wedding planning can be so much fun yet so overwhelming at the same time. I have a relatively long engagement of 14 months and I have a lot of respect for people that can do it in under a year--I feel like I almost don't have enough time! Recently, I've been looking and finding a lot of great wedding ideas online. It's wonderful to sit on my couch and have all of these amazing ideas right at my fingertips.

This is why I decided to pick out the bridal party dresses online. We've already spent two different Saturdays at dozens of bridal stores. The girls got sick and tired of trying on dress after dress and the crowds were ridiculous. I came across this amazing site that has the perfect dresses for the wedding. I am very impressed with the prices, the variety of styles, materials and colors. The site is easy to navigate around and the girls all loved this gorgeous dress that I picked out. The size selection is wonderful, too!

No comments: