Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Beautiful Junior Plus Size Dresses

This is the time of year to really load up your closet for the events to come. Winter brings a ton of wonderful events: winter weddings (so gorgeous!), winter formals if you are in school yet, holiday parties, New Year's Eve parties, and don't forget that prom is JUST around the corner! I love filling up my calendar with dress-worthy events. This helps to break up the long season of winter (and as a woman, do I really need an excuse to want to dress up? It's just plain FUN!)

I found an amazing selection of dressing in so many different colors, lengths, materials, and sizes. Pacific Plex carries the best selection of junior plus size dresses around. You can't always find a place that has sizes XS-4X, and I feel like I hit a goldmine when I do! They also carry TONS of different colors (if you are looking for bridesmaid dresses, they have almost every color to match your wedding theme). The dress pictured above comes in thirteen different colors!

No comments: