Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Vintage Inspired Jewelry Brought to Your By Orange County Jewelers


Have you noticed your Grandma's old fashioned brooches and pins are coming back in style? Vintage is in my friends, and I'm not sure about you but I'm loving it! My Grandma had quite the style back when and when I was younger I thought it was so gaughty and "unstylish". Now however, I love that I have her vintage pins, jewelry, brooches and even clothing. It's all in style and it's right up my alley. 


There is something about vintage clothing, and jewelry especially, you can tell it's unique. There are so many clothing and jewelry stores, Orange County Jewelers specifically, that are re-creating these old fashioned looks, but they just aren't the same, if you ask me. Because I was left with my Grandma's personal collection I feel it is much more special rather than if I were to pick them up at my local thrift shop.

My favorite brooch of my Grandma's is a gold butterfly with an emerald on it. It's really simple and sleek. When I'm in the mood I just pin it to a scarf or one of my slouch hats. It adds a really cute touch and I feel special wearing it, like my Grandma is with me. Have you worn any vintage items as of lately? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: