Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Nail Polish Trick to Make it Last Longer

I love to paint my nails. This really makes me sound like a "girly girl" and I don't care. It's fun to sport different colors to coordinate with my outfits. I use nail polish as an accessory and have quite the collection going. 

The worst is when nail polish starts chipping off. I can't stand the way it looks and I've tried about every top coat on the market to prevent it from happening. I turned to Pinterest for some ideas and inspiration and I came across this fantastic idea. Take a bottle of vinegar and dip a cotton ball in it. Swipe it over the un-painted nail and allow it to dry. Apply the nail polish as you normally would. I still recommend a topcoat to ensure it's longevity. Let me know your results! 

No comments: