Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Perfect Glow for Spring!

I love getting a nice "glow" on during the Spring. This is the time when I start bringing out the capris, tank tops, and flip flops from the back of my closet. Because of this change in wardrobe, I really like to avoid looking like a ghost. I want to look nice and not scare anybody while walking outside (picture Edward from Twilight). Since I'm showing a little more skin, I want the skin to look nice and bronzed.

The dangers of tanning in a tanning bed scare me, so that's out of the question. I've tried sunless tanning lotions before and they turn out orange-looking and fake. This is why I like Glow Job. It's infused with tiny bronzer beads that burst as you rub it into your skin. It gives a hint of color without looking super-saturated.

No comments: