Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Newport Rhode Island wedding make-up!

Are you or someone getting married? We all know all the things that goes into a wedding. From invitations, decorations, the dress and the list goes on! One of my favorite things when participating in a wedding is when all the girl's get together to get their hair and makeup done! There is nothing better than girl time! We had the best time chatting and getting our make-up done last weekend by some awesome people! I would totally recommend having any bride or bridesmaids look at Newport Rhode Island wedding make-up! Everyone looked beautiful and natural! I loved all the make-up so much I think this is where I will buy all my products for now on! The make-up is not only awesome its affordable! Okay ladies, check out Cometiccosmos.com for some of the coolest make-up on the planet!

No comments: