Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time to Shop for Those Fall Designer Baby Clothes!

When it gets cold out do you think of a new winter coat? How about new accessories like some mittens or scarves? I love this time of year when it's all about layering! I actually look forward to the hunt of new winter kids clothes and, a new coat for myself this season. I just wish my kids could actually wear out a coat before growing out of them so fast! We have a good thing going I think in the family. The coats get to be handed down and, once in awhile I break down and, spoil the kids with brand new ones! I love down coats and the durability of the designer baby clothes because, they never let me down. They stay looking better longer through all the washings, and hand me downs! With this said, I better take out the big Tupperware container of winter baby clothes and go through everything before the big kids get home. I think it is coat shopping today!

No comments: