Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sleepy... must write more about wedding favors!

So I'm annoyed. I'm sitting here messing with some new voice recognition software that I'm trying out (I love doing product reviews on In My Bag; I get so many free goods to try out!), and I put a little too much weight on my keyboard drawer (read: more than the weight of one hand), and the left side of the drawer pops out of the track. The screw is gone, and I'm thinking I vacuumed it up several weeks ago, because I didn't know what it was ... oops.

Anyway, the dictation works. I'm kind of choppy/awkward with it, because I'm used to my thoughts whirling around in my head and my fingers flying over the keys of the keyboard. I am not used to piecing together everything in sentence form and then speaking it verbally. But I have several assignments on wedding favors, promotional items and business design to work on, so I'm definitely going to grasp it so I can use my mouth more and my hands less.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to read my favorite celeb trashing site, Perez Hilton!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A wedding is the ceremony in which two people are united in marriage. Wedding traditions and customs vary greatly between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, countries, and social classes. Special wedding garments are often worn, and the ceremony is followed by a wedding reception. Music, poetry, prayer or readings from Scripture may also be incorporated in the ceremony.
-----------------------
hesslei....

promoter