Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bad teeth and good fashion sense

Earlier tonight my husband and I were watching Speeders. Think COPS, only less drama and action and running around, because it's more about following cops around as they lay speed traps and nab speeders and other traffic law offenders. I like the show especially because of the funny commentary, and because the cops the camera guys trail are usually pretty hot. Rawr!

Anyway, on one of the episodes we watched tonight there was a woman from London who was pulled over for running not one but TWO stop signs. While my husband was entranced by her British accent and fixated on her stereotypical horrible British teeth, I was admiring the outfits she had her two little boys in. I guess there really IS something about European childrens clothes, because let me tell you, her little guys were absolutely adorable!

No comments: