Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Engagement Rings


I am obsessing over engagement rings right now! It's getting to be that time of the year where it's perfect to propose with the beautiful fall weather and the holidays coming up. I look through tons of websites for the perfect rings (to give my boyfriend the little hint and nudge he sometimes needs) and can't ever find the perfect one for me. Maybe I'm too picky, but that's how it should be with something as important as an engagement ring! There is always something I want tweaked or different to make it more "ME"!
I then found this site! It's called Simone and Son. They customize engagement rings to your style. When you enter the website, you can narrow your search by choosing the style that's right for you. The employees there will then give you an amazing experience by customizing the perfect ring for YOU!


No comments: