Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Only People I'd Trust With My Jewelry; Fountain Valley Jewelers

I'm incredibly rough on my jewelery, and more times than I can count I've gouged and bent my wedding ring. No matter how hard I try, something always seems to happen to my jewelry. Just the other day I did the worst thing a woman could ever think of doing to her wedding ring, I accidentally bent it while helping my husband with the horses. Somehow I managed to pinch it in between our gate and a metal latch. With how many times I've broken my jewelry, I automatically knew who to call; Fountain Valley jewelers. They're the only people I would trust with my jewelery. Fountain Valley Jewelers do a wonderful job on everything. No matter if the metal is gouged, bent, or busted, they do an amazing job. Every time I get my jewelry back it looks good as new, you couldn't even tell it was broken. Awesome job!

No comments: